The perfect solution for schools with students learning remotely.
Our virtual fundraiser allows you to create projects that students can do at home!
How it works:
Receive your Digital Toolbox
- Your Digital Toolbox contains everything you need for a successful fundraiser project including videos, email templates, and lesson plans.
- Still have some kids in the classroom? No problem, you’ll receive our traditional toolbox as well containing art paper, fundraiser posters, and promotional items.
Set Up Your Art Project
- Create a project yourself or use one of our tried and true projects. Set a due date to ensure everyone has their work done regardless of where they are making their masterpiece.
Upload or Ship us your Art
- Students learning from home can have their parents take a picture of their art and upload it to Square 1 Art through a special link unique to your school. You will be able to view all uploaded art in your Coordinator’s Corner Portal!
- Any art created in the classroom can be boxed up and shipped to Square 1 Art using our pre-paid shipping label.
Parents Create Orders
- Remote Learning Parents can immediately order keepsakes after they upload their art increasing your fundraiser profits!
- We ship personalized printed catalogs to the school for classroom students. Their parents can order from the catalog or shop in our online store.
- You can allow parents to ship their keepsakes to the school free of charge or to their homes for a small shipping fee.
Profit Check Arrives!
- The profit check arrives approximately 10 days after fundraiser completion. Please contact your Fundraising Consultant regarding profit qualifications.
NOTE: Free Stickers are not included in Virtual Fundraiser.